- Tired of the Catholic church, one person asks how to convert to Calvinism.
- Jim Babka thinks the oversimplification of blaming Islam for terrorism is akin to blaming Calvinism for the antics of Westboro Baptist Church.
- Steven Sewell exposes the "senselessness of the Calvinist view of salvation."
- Calvary conquers the fear of death.
Friday, March 25, 2016
Friday, March 18, 2016
- Roger Olson, who has held a personal grudge against John Piper for a long time, responds to Piper's claim that Arminianism is self-centered.
- In the comments section of that same post, Olson restates his belief that making God the author of sin "is the clear result of what high Calvinism teaches."
- Stand to Reason provides a helpful list of short apologetic videos.
- The whole Bible in one meal.
- William Birch insists that Christ "died for all people without distinction (2 Cor. 5:14-15), since no distinction is given anywhere in Scripture."
Friday, March 11, 2016
- 22% of Australians claim no religious affiliation. "So why is it that a sizeable minority (around 30%) of Australians oppose gay marriage, blame the poor for their own plight, and treat drug usage as a moral issue?" John Wilkins blames what he calls "secular Calvinism."
- Three gifts we need, but hate to receive: obstacles, suffering, and everyday irritation.
- Why do so many non-Calvinists identify as Calvinists? I'm sure Ronnie Rogers will tell us.
- Let's pack it in, fellow Calvinists. I just found out that there is no real scriptural support for Calvinism.
- How can sinful creatures please a holy God?
- Hurry! It's $5 Friday at Ligonier!
Friday, March 04, 2016
- Director Robert Eggers discusses his horror film The Witch: "The real world and the fairytale world were the same thing in the early modern period. That's really the most shocking thing: to understand the mindset in 17th century English Puritan Calvinism."
- Steven Anderson once again rants against Calvinism. Did you know the word "sovereign" doesn't appear in the Bible? Well, at least not in the one "true" Bible, the KJV.
- Jimmy Needham discusses how the doctrine of election saved him from depression.
- R. C. Sproul asks, "Is your Jesus too small?"
- Roger Olson believes in free will, but, "One thing all Christian agree about is that true freedom, the freedom of obedience and conformity to the image of Christ, is a gift of God’s grace that will only be complete in our heavenly glorification."