- What is Calvinism?
- Calvinism's foundational experience.
- Dr. Thomas Talbott asks, "Is God properly described as 'Love' in the theology of John Calvin?"
- Semper Reformanda. You keep using that term. I do not think it means what you think it means.
- Contrary to what Roman Catholics might say, the Bible is our sufficient authority.
- Christians, Halloween is our night.
- Enter to win some free kids' books from New Growth Press.
Friday, October 28, 2016
Friday, October 21, 2016
- Matt Moore: Accidental Calvinist.
- Robert Pate asks, "Who can trust in the unjust, unmerciful, unrighteous God of Calvinism?" Not me, since our God is none of those things.
- It seems we Calvinists have a "tendency to see all as black, that salvation is impossible, whatever efforts we make–despite the Gospel saying that with God all things are possible–that depression is our life."
- This election season, let us embrace the gift of God's judgment.
- What kind of example do you set in your conduct?
Friday, October 14, 2016
- Dr. Jeff Hagan discusses the verse that made him a Calvinist: Romans 8:1.
- Here's what happens when everyone else in your family goes from cage stage Calvinism to hyper Calvinism.
- Randal Rauser reviews Calvinism and the Problem of Evil.
- I'm not sure what Calvinism has to do with Donald Trump, but Joseph Loconte tries to make the link.
- John Piper on what grumbling says about God.
- You, me, and the ESV.
Friday, October 07, 2016
- John Samson dismantles five big myths about Calvinism.
- Spencer Toy has an open question for presuppositionalists.
- Ronnie Rogers presents a "dilemma" for Calvinism.
- What's wrong with Jerry Walls' argument against Calvinism? Dan Johnson explains.
- For John O'Keefe, Calvinism's core problem is that it is "self-centered." Because, apparently, any theology that emphasizes God's sovereignty is, by definition, self-centered.