- Benjamin Corey is "starting to think that Calvinism probably shouldn't be classified and grouped under the Christian umbrella." He believes "the Calvinist doctrine of God is far closer to Islam than Christianity."
- Yes, John Calvin loved his wine.
- Calvinism debates shouldn't divide us.
- One blogger is analyzing the growth of Neo-Calvinism/Reformed theology in the Evangelical Free Church of America. And he doesn't think it's a good thing.
- Rumor has it that President-elect Trump's pick for education secretary has "deep ties to the Christian Reformed community."
- Zen Calvinism?
- Free Stuff Fridays at Challies.com is sponsored by Reformation Heritage Books.
- $5 Black Friday deals from Ligonier.
Friday, November 25, 2016
Friday, November 18, 2016
Friday, November 11, 2016
Friday, November 04, 2016
- James W. Gunter attempts to vindicate Calvinism.
- As the Pope visited Sweden, a newspaper article offered five brief facts about the Protestant Reformation.
- There are some things Stephen Altrogge would like to tell his younger self about Calvinism.
- Hinder missions? Calvinism fuels missions!
- Want some free stuff from Ligonier Ministries?
- John Piper on how a Christian relates to the state.