- Which joy rules your heart?
- The city of Steinbach in Manitoba gets its first Reformed church.
- Jesse Morrell doesn't like Calvinism because "any theology which is inconsistent with evangelism, or hinders the zeal thereof, cannot be a biblical God-glorifying Christ-centered theology." Come on, anti-Calvinists. You're still sticking with that tired argument?
- We can take comfort in knowing that Roger Olson considers "most Reformed-Calvinist Christians as evangelical."
- Dr. James White deals with anti-Reformed rhetoric on The Dividing Line.
- It's a G3 Conference giveaway, courtesy of Tim Challies.
Friday, August 19, 2016
Friday, August 12, 2016
- Ever wonder how to argue against the wicked heresy of Calvinism? Here are seven tips.
- Chris Dunn doesn't wear Calvinism on his sleeve.
- The Rio Olympics and Calvin's mission.
- Frank Morgan takes issue with the notion that man cannot choose good:
According to Calvinism, man does not have free will; he cannot choose good over evil under any circumstances. The Bible does contain verses such as Isaiah 64:6, Jeremiah 13:23, Jeremiah 17:9, etc., but these are referring to man in his unregenerate state.Well, exactly. Unregenerated man cannot choose good. It would appear you have accepted the first point of Calvinism. Only four more to go!
- Plan now to die well.
- Ladies, are you looking for the perfect gift for that special Calvinist man in your life? Check out the latest products from Bath, Body, and Soul.