- In this video, Brother Hicks explains that he doesn't have to misrepresent Calvinism to make it look bad because "it is horrible and blasphemous on its own." Oh, and Calvinists worship a different god, blah, blah, blah. Nothing you haven't heard before.
- James R. Rogers of First Things writes:
For better or for worse, it's the Calvinists who are taken to be "in your face" in asserting a Christian anthropology in direct opposition to the spirit of the age. While I don't count myself among their number, they should be credited more broadly by Christians for taking so much heat on their view of the will.
- B. D. McClay considers the Calvinists and what they know.
- According to Aric Clark, Calvinism and capitalism are a "poisonous mix." He thinks Calvinism might get along better with socialism. Actually, he seems to think everyone would get along better with socialism.
- Ligonier is offering John Calvin: A Heart for Devotion, Doctrine, and Doxology as a free ebook until October 31. Download it here.
- Jeff Straub interviews Darryl Hart, author of Calvinism: A History.