- Tim Challies reviews Jeremy Walker's book The New Calvinism Considered.
- William Hill interviews James Anderson on the topic "Calvinism and the Origin of Sin."
- Donal Macleod doesn't believe Scotland is or ever was a Calvinist nation:
There have been very few periods (and these themselves very brief) when anything resembling Calvinism was the dominant influence in Scottish life and culture. Even at the Reformation the Scottish Parliament refused to endorse Knox's First Book of Discipline. The nobility had no intention of handing back the ancient ecclesiastical lands to pay the stipends for ministers, build schools, and provide relief for the poor. Knox never saw in Scotland anything remotely resembling his vision of the Godly Commonwealth.
- Michael Horton discusses John Calvin's many ailments.
- Desiring God shares an excerpt on pain and suffering from Horton's forthcoming book Calvin on the Christian Life: Glorifying and Enjoying God Forever.