- Apparently, Acts 13:48 does not support Calvinism.
- Question: "Can an atheist beat a Calvinist?"
Answer: "Yes, in a copper bowl with a whisk. Best results if the bowl is put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before. Cream of tartar is optional, and leads to a slightly stiffer confection."
- According to D. G. Hart, "New Calvinism is warmed-over New Evangelicalism with a hint of hipster."
- Was John Calvin really a Calvinist?
- Roger Olson whets your appetite with a preview of Deviant Calvinism by Oliver Crisp.