- Tim Challies explains why he is not an atheist.
- John Piper on how to hate your life.
- Mary A. Kassian discusses the issue of women teaching men in the church.
- Richard Bushey responds to Eric Lounsbery regarding Calvinism and Luke 8:12.
- You might think that Arminian William Birch doesn't have any Calvinist friends:
That is not so. I do have Calvinist friends that I love, cherish, and highly respect. I think they hold to egregious theological errors. My hope is that they will, like me, abandon those errors and glorify the Lord by maintaining a proper hermeneutic that informs us rightly regarding the character and integrity of our sovereign God.