- Leave it to Internet "philosophers" to discuss Calvinism and how it relates to the salvation of extra-terrestrials.
- For whom did Christ die?
- God's people may slip and slide, but we do not fall away from grace. He will cause us to return.
- For the last time, James White is not a hyper-Calvinist.
- TBNN reports that Calvinism has finally been defeated once and for all: "The most amazing part of the [John 3:16] conference was when one of the speakers reportedly said, 'We're right. They're wrong. Who's wrong? A few guys named Augustine, Martin Luther, John Calvin, John Knox, John Owen, John Bunyan, Jonathan Edwards, George Whitefield, William Carey, Adoniram Judson, James Boyce, Arthur Pink, Martyn Lloyd-Jones, J. I. Packer, R. C. Sproul, John MacArthur, and especially John Piper.'"
- Seriously, do you really want to defeat Calvinism? Here's how.
Friday, November 14, 2008
This Week in Calvinism - November 14, 2008
Recapping this week: