- Mike Horton, author of For Calvinism, and Roger Olson, author of Against Calvinism, will join each other in a friendly conversation at Biola University on Saturday, October 15, 2011.
- Roger Olson discusses his book on The Paul Edwards Program.
- The Seeking Disciple isn't a fan of those who call themselves "moderate Calvinists." He writes:
They clearly have more in common with Arminius than with John Calvin but in an effort to remain in the mainstream of evangelicalism, they have chosen to adopt a term that I believe is poorly applied. ... I will give my true Calvinist friends credit, at least you hold firmly to your beliefs and don’t seek to become a moderate Arminian.
- The Society of Evangelical Arminians blog has posted a rather accurate chart comparing Arminian and Calvinist beliefs.
- John Piper recounts his experience with racism and Reformed theology.
- The eternal wonder of three simple words: He saved us.