- Roger Olson addresses the question of whether or not open theism is a type of Arminianism:
Open theism is, in my opinion, although mistaken, closer to the true heart of Arminianism than is Molinism (insofar as it uses middle knowledge to reconcile divine determinism with free will). It ought to be considered a variety of Arminianism just as, say, supralapsarianism is considered a legitimate variety of Calvinism. ... Arminianism is a big tent and a centered set. Open theism is under it and in it. It's time all Arminians simply acknowledged that and quite trying to exclude open theists.
- Wes Vander Lugt reviews the book Evangelical Calvinism: Essays Resourcing the Continuing Reformation of the Church.
- Caleb Friedeman lists eight things he and his fellow Wesleyans can learn from New Calvinists.
- According to Randal Rauser, Calvinists cannot hope in the salvation of their children, especially "when evidence is currently lacking that they are of the elect." So...it's possible for people in their unregenerate state to exhibit evidence that they are elect?
- James White and TurretinFan discuss former PCA minister Jason Stellman's conversion to and defense of Catholicism.