- So, if I understand Randal Rauser correctly, God doesn't enjoy complete, sovereign control over his creation. He must simply work with the hand he's been dealt. I don't see any other interpretation.
- Yet another anti-Calvinist "sermon." It seems the trick to defeating Calvinism is denying the doctrine of original sin.
- Lutheranism is application; Calvinism seeks to understand.
- Yes, Arminians can have a sense of humor...
...at least when it comes to other people's theology.
- A tale of two Calvinists (part 1, part 2).