- Author Marilynne Robinson discusses guns, gay marriage, and Calvinism. Is it really surprising that one who writes fiction for a living would have such a weak grasp of the truth of scripture?
- Biola senior Nate Lauffer writes:
Either we give up 2 Thessalonians, our familiar moral reasoning, or unconditional particular election. I'm not giving up the first two. So then, unconditional particular election has to go and Calvinism is false.He reasons that scripture wouldn't command us to do something we aren't capable of doing. Of course, there's that whole depravity thing, but he doesn't address that.
- Kellen Kriswell of Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa offers some advice for card-carrying New Calvinists.
- Shane Kastler explains why Calvinism is not fatalism.
- At 4:00 pm (PDT) today, you can tune in live for a special Friday edition of The Dividing Line. Dr. James White will be interviewing Dr. Michael Brown about his new book Can You Be Gay and Christian?
- Tim Challies asks, "Whatever happened to evening services?"