- Does Calvinism discourage evangelism? What do you think?
- According to Roger Olson, hyper-Calvinism is consistent Calvinism. I know. Big surprise.
- Erik Raymond on faithfully delivering the gospel.
- When Spurgeon almost quit.
- Regarding how Calvinism makes a practical difference in his life, Steve Matthews writes:
Knowing that it is God who elects, that he is the potter and I am the clay, makes it much easier to have compassion on a fellow sinner than if I believed I was saved because some superior wisdom, intelligence or goodness inherent in me. For then I would have something in which I could boast before God. It is the Calvinist who can say with Paul, "But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ" (Galatians 6:14). To God alone be the glory.