- When you wish to hold God to the same moral standards as fallen human beings, you may reach the same conclusions as Roger Olson.
- John Piper on Christ's weeping over Jerusalem upon his triumphal entry:
This sovereign Christ weeps over the hard-hearted, perishing people of Jerusalem as they fulfilled his plan. It is unbiblical and wrong to make the tears of mercy a contradiction to the serenity of sovereignty. Jesus was serene in sorrow, and sorrowful in sovereignty. Jesus’s tears are the tears of sovereign mercy.
- James White responds to the charge that he is a hyper-Calvinist.
- Regarging the latest book from Jerry Walls, Heaven, Hell, and Purgatory, John Mark N. Reynolds cautions, "If you are a Calvinist, you will find Walls' book rough going." You think?
- The Contemporary Calvinist now has his own Twitter account, @ContempoCalvin. I would ask you to choose to follow, but...well, you know.
"It is finished" was the cry of One making salvation a reality, not just a possibility. Soli Deo Gloria!— Contempo Calvinist (@ContempoCalvin) April 3, 2015