- How do we know that Calvinists are not Christians? Because the Bible tells us that heretics are not saved. Um...yeah.
- Sheldon Long wants you to watch four videos that purport to expose Calvinism as error. Nothing new here.
- According to Jennie M. Xue of Singapore, non-Christian Indonesians may be confused "as to why the U.S., as a country established on the spirit of Christianity, does not reflect the [economic] values urged by the Pope." The reason? Calvinism, of course.
- Joel Watts responds to Charles Spurgeon's claim that "Calvinism is the gospel":
There is no greater sin than that which is exemplified by Spurgeon, who would set aside the Gospel of Jesus preached for 1500 years before Calvin and without Calvinism and to reject everything else but Calvinism as a sign of the Gospel. This requires a self-delusion so powerful that it cannot help but prove absolute depravity.That quote from Spurgeon comes from "A Defense of Calvinism." Perhaps Mr. Watts should take time to read the entire thing rather than create a straw man argument based on one sentence.
- Dr. Rick Patrick expresses his concern about "Youth Targeted Calvinism." Yes, we have to keep our children safe from preying Calvinists. We wouldn't want them turning out to be like John Piper, R. C. Sproul, or even Charles Spurgeon.
- Dr. James White responds to Dr. Patrick in the first part of the Oct. 1 episode of The Dividing Line.