- Sam Waldron is already up to points 11, 12, and 13 of his series "21 Misunderstandings of Calvinism."
- A sermon series on the five fruits of Calvinism.
- Roger Olson takes issue with the idea that Arminians don't preach a "complete gospel":
All true, historical, classical Arminians, Arminians of the heart, whole heartily affirm that salvation is a free gift of God that cannot be earned or merited. Preaching that it must be freely accepted "by faith" (trust in Christ Jesus) and that it can be freely rejected, does nothing to lessen the completeness of the "by grace through faith" heart of the gospel—Calvinist objections notwithstanding.
- Author Joshua Guthman discusses his book about the Primitive Baptists.
- Get your Reformed gear at MissionalWear.com