- For this very important moment in your life, why not trust your salvation memories to Remember the Moment? All Remember the Moment Stopwatches are tested and retested so you will never fail to know the exact moment again.
- Have your finger ready on the 1st button. When your foot touches the aisle, simply press the button.
- When the pastor touches your shoulder, press the button again.
- When you begin to pray the simple prayer, hit the button upon your first utterance of the word "Lord."
- Do the same at the very end of the prayer when you say "Amen."
- Since the Remember the Moment Stopwatch is waterproof, take it to your baptism and press the blue button as soon as you re-emerge.
- Finally, have the watch ready in case you ever pray any unknown words.
- The seventh mode is for any other exact time you would like to remember.
With 7 different pre-programmed modes, you can precisely capture up to 7 different moment times. Here's how it works:
Why 7 different moments? Don't let the potential for a future change in theology spoil the moment. Consider the testimony of Ralph Lendleton, "When I attended the Baptist Church, I used to think the moment of salvation was the exact time I stepped into the aisle. After my conversion to the Church of Christ, I was so glad I had used the Remember the Moment Stopwatch during my Baptist Church baptism."