- You don't have to be a Calvinist to believe that "the mysterious role of God in our lives is something for all of us to ponder and pray about."
- Calvinism is not allowed at Louisiana College.
- Is Calvinism inconsistent with free will?
- Should we change the five points of Calvinism?
Total DepravityRadical and Pervasive Evil
Unconditional ElectionDivine Initative
Limited AtonementParticular Redemption
Irresistible GraceEffectual Grace
Perseverance of the SaintsPerseverance of God with the Redeemed
That might work, but "RDPEP" doesn't exactly flow off the tongue as well as "TULIP."
- Wow. All I can say is that I'm glad Paul's thoughts on Calvinism are merely passing. Permanent thoughts like that could really mess a person up.
- Steve Warsa shares a joke about predestination vs. free will.
- It's sad when theology professors teach that the doctrine of predestination is nothing more than a cosmic game of Duck, Duck, Goose.
- How John Piper responds to death threats.