- Alma College is holding a sermon contest in celebration of the 500th anniversary of John Calvin's birth.
- The American View republishes an article by Dave Kopel entitled "Faith and Freedom: The Calvinist Connection," which explores the history behind Calvinism's influence on the American Revolution.
- The Wanderer presents an outline of the life of John Calvin: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.
- Dr. James Galyon on Calvin and evangelism.
- Reformation 21 is blogging Calvin's Institutes.
- Phil Johnson has concluded his series, Clarifying Calvinism: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8.
- Dan Phillips informs us that Phil Johnson's mother has passed away: "This morning, Donna Johnson won the battle: the cancer is dead and Donna Johnson is alive forever, in the presence of the Lord whom she loved, proclaimed and served. She enjoyed gazing on Christ from afar, and now she is doing so face to face. Victory!" We cry and rejoice along with Phil and his family.
Friday, January 23, 2009
This Week in Calvinism - January 23, 2009
Here's what's happening this week...